Making you the best you…
We empower our team, clients and communities through rewarding experiences and inspiring learning environments.
So we can be the best us.
We’re creatives inspired by learners, designing with understanding to influence the communities we live in.
At Hollis + Miller, we want to be a part of your educational experience. From research and design, to professionalism and public speaking skills, we want to help you grow and gain experience and skills to boost your career. Our integrated studios are great for collaboration, ensuring that you learn about the entire design process from the architects, graphic and interior designers, engineers, marketing team and more.
We offer a competitive Emerging Professionals internship program to help sharpen your skills and prepare you for the workforce, while gaining hands-on experience.
Interested in joining the Hollis + Miller team?
Complete the form below to express your interest in our Emerging Professionals program.
“We believe in co-creation – utilizing the strengths and expertise of all design team members, including our educational partners, to impact design.”
– Scott Barton, Partner | Design Director
An integrated architectural firm focused on designing the future of learning environments. #wedesignthefuture
- We are always honored when our learning environments are featured! Check out the @ParkHillSchools Hopewell Elementa… https://t.co/P5PH0fYrpI 5 hours ago
- Will the #coronavirus pandemic forever alter the #college experience? The @nytimes shares ways that #HighEd may ada… https://t.co/sUEAZ1E3bo 8 hours ago
- Blue Springs South High School opened a new Freshman Center to alleviate stress points and make the transition for… https://t.co/v44npDePbD 1 day ago
- Studies have shown student participation in the #arts leads to better behavior and increased compassion for other s… https://t.co/o6KdAqvxgX 2 days ago
- #DYK The #arts can boost crucial cognitive and social skills like written language, focus and self-control?… https://t.co/jcXrniUgOf 5 days ago